Preparing all students to live and work effectively, responsibly and productively within our society
Britton’s Neck Elementary provides a nurturing environment that educates, prepares and inspires students to be productive citizens in a changing global society.
· All students can become productive members of society.
· Education is a partnership among students, families, schools and community.
· Our children are at the center of all decision making.
· Education should prepare students to succeed academically and socially so they can compete for quality jobs and become productive members of society.
· Each person has intrinsic value and worth and is a unique individual with different needs and abilities.